I'm taking two classes here. One is called Issues in Contemporary North Africa, which is the class that takes us on all the trips. We actually have our last trip this weekend, which is to Fez and Meknes. My other class is called Islamic Art and Architecture. I originally came here planning to take intensive Arabic and Issues in Contemporary North Africa, but I discovered pretty quickly that I wasn't that passionate about Arabic. It took a little finagling with my school once I decided to change my course of study, and I actually had to give back some of my fellowship, but I'm much happier with the classes I'm taking now. I have mornings free, which is relaxing, but a little boring, since everyone else is in Arabic class. I really like my art history class and I'm even thinking of taking one at Vassar next year.
Love,
Jacinthe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment